Hong Kong Alumni Chapter
Welcome to the Hong Kong Alumni Chapter!
The Hong Kong Alumni Chapter is led by Mr Alan Lau (Master of Business Graduate) and is made up of alumni living and working in, or near Hong Kong, China.
Connect with this local committee to develop your network of Hong Kong contacts and be involved in social and professional development activities. The Committee is keen to support and provide advice on a range of matters for new grads entering the workforce, and Alumni moving to Hong Kong.
New members are always welcome and alumni who may be travelling to Hong Kong when an Alumni event is scheduled are invited to attend. Remember to keep your details updated at GRADLINK to receive the latest invitations and news from your Alumni Network!
Meet your Hong Kong Alumni Committee
- President - Alan LAU (M.Business)
- Immediate Past President - Dr Wanbil LEE (DBA)
- Vice President (Internal) - Clifford KWONG (M.Business)
- Vice President (External) - Francis WONG (B. Construction Management)
- Hon Treasurer - Dr Aaron CHIANG (DBA)
- Hon Secretary - Francessca YE (B.Commerce)
- Council Member - Dr Sam LAM (DBA)
- Council Member - Yvonne KWOK (M.Business)
- Council Member - Desiree TANG (M.Business)
For more information about the activities of the Hong Kong Alumni Chapter, please contact:
Alumni Relations Office
Phone: +61 2 4985 4029