The Philippines (Manila) Alumni Chapter
Welcome to the Philippines Alumni Chapter!
The Philippines Alumni Committee is led by Alvaro Calara (Master of Social Change and Development) and is made up of alumni living in or working in The Philippines.
Connect with this local committee to develop your network of contacts in The Philippines and be involved in social and professional development activities. The Committee is keen to support and provide advice on a range of matters for new grads entering the workforce, and Alumni moving to The Philippines.
New members are always welcome and alumni who may be travelling to The Philippines when an Alumni event is scheduled are invited to attend. Remember to keep your details updated at GRADLINK to receive the latest invitations and news from your Alumni Network!
For more information about The Philippines Alumni Committee, please contact:
Alumni Relations Office
Phone: +61 2 4985 4029
Meet your Philippines Alumni Committee!
- Chairperson - Alvaro Calara (M Social Change and Development)
- Vice Chairperson - Michael David Tan (Bachelor of Arts - Communications)
- Resource Mobilisation - Diosdado San Antonio (Doctor Of Philosophy)
- External Affairs & Publication - Ruby Andrion (M. Leadership and Mngt in Educ)
- Internal Affairs (Secretary) - Arvin Yana (Bachelor of Arts - Communications)
- Committee Member - Shena Primero (Master of Human Resource Management)
- Committee Member - Lotus Postrado (Master of Human Resource Management)
- Committee Member - Ricky Estrera (Master of Human Resource Management)
- Committee Member - Rommel Billena (Master Of Medical Science)
- Committee Member - Corona Rivera
No Alumni committee near you? Why not be involved in establishing a University of Newcastle Alumni Committee in your local area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!