100 Women in the Faculty of Business and Law
The University recently launched a book celebrating the lives of 100 remarkable women. Among them are some Business and Law alumni, staff, and students.
In the book are:
- Jackie Sales, law alumnus and Young Rotarian who set up a pioneering eco-tourism charity in Vietnam
- Samantha Martin-Williams, business alumnus and Telstra NSW Young Businesswoman of the Year
- Heidi Forrest, current law student and disability advocate in the UN
- Beibei Zhang, DBA alumnus and winner of 2010 Australia-China Young Alumni of the Year award
- Kath Kirkby, former secretary to Professor Cyril Renwick, Economics Professor and one of the key figures in the early days of the University
- Doreen Kum, current business academic in UoN Singapore
In addition, Mahla Pearlman, who sits on University Council , is a very well-respected former Chief Justice, and Patricia Forsythe, who spoke at the launch, is the sister of Anne Rees, a former Dean of Law at the University.
Details of the book in general and where you can buy it can be found here.