Mathematics supports a lively and growing community of post-graduate research students who make up a key part of our research activities.
Below is a list of current research projects being undertaken by RHD students in Mathematics. If you would like more information about any of these please content the Mathematics RHD Coordinator.
There are also a range of Scholarships available which students are encouraged to apply for.
|Contact:||Mathematics - Head of Discipline|
- MPhil: Metric Fixed Point Theory
- MPhil: Mobius Transformation Approach to Circle Inversion Fractals
- PhD: Functional Analysis
- PhD: Metric Fixed Point Theory
- PhD: Optimizing the Design of Minigrid Electricity Networks
- PhD: On Automorphism Groups of Trees
- PhD: Harmonic and Clifford Analysis with Application to Image Processing
- PhD: Applications of C* Algebras to NonCommutative Geometry
- PhD: Algorithms for Integrated Airline Planning
- PhD: Metric Fixed Point THeory and Related Banach Space Geometry
- PhD: A Family of Higher - Rank Graphs Arising from Subshifts