Operations Manager/Construction Manager/Project Director» search for more Jobs
The operations manager is the face of the company and ensures their projects run smoothly through the design, procurement and delivery stages. Operations managers are generally part of large firms that undertake a number of construction projects at once. They virtually manage their projects as business units ensuring commercial viability is met. Operations managers oversee and manage the development, management and delivery of multiple build projects.
Operations managers may be responsible for:
- The overall construction and project management functions relating to the projects including development of the building and construction programme;
- Monitoring and control of the project in terms of programme;
- Design management;
- Contractor management;
- Quality technical and safety issues;
- Resource allocation and budget adherence; and
- Reporting on project budget and programme.