Remuneration Consultant» search for more Jobs
Remuneration consultants are responsible for providing advice on remuneration systems in order to help employees understand their reward packages, and ensure that employers are appropriately rewarding their workforce. They are also responsible for all aspects of HR payroll processing for all personnel and associated administration of employment agreements. Some of their tasks involve:
- Analysing and remuneration data, policies and systems
- Developing and maintaining remuneration policies and systems including staff communication, learning, reporting, technology and supporting processes
- Managing individual remuneration package cases
- Ensuring the accuracy and timely processing of remuneration packages
- Keeping up to date with all relevant developments in remuneration, taxation and superannuation areas
Remuneration Consultants need to have tertiary qualifications in human resources, business or a related field. They posess good communication, computer, organisational, management and interpersonal skills, pay attention to detail and have well developed numeracy skills. Gaining experience, particularly payroll related work, whilst studying is always valuable and will be highly regarded by potential employers when applying for positions.