Telecommunications Systems Analyst» search for more Jobs
A telecommunications systems analyst conducts technology and equipment/software assessments, cost benefit analyses and system implementation. They also plan, coordinate, and manage large telecommunications projects. Using their extensive knowledge, a telecommunications systems analyst installs, maintains, repairs, modifies, and calibrates a wide variety of communications equipment.
Telecommunications systems analysts are in regular contact with all levels of staff members and clients so good, strong communications is essential.
A telecommunications system analyst requires the ability to:
- Analyse departmental functions to determine telecommunications service needs and make necessary recommendations
- Determine space, conduit, electrical, and other requirements related to telephone and computer equipment installations
- Conduct telecommunications studies and prepare comprehensive written reports
- Understand and learn a variety of business procedures and processes
- Analyse data and information in order to determine consequences and to identify and select alternatives
- Communicate technical information to non-technical staff and customer's departments