How do I Apply?
The Student Exchange Program
To apply for exchange you need to submit an Expression of Interest for placement in the Exchange Program. The steps for submitting an Expression of Interest include:
- Establish Eligibility for Semester Exchange Studies
- Select three preferred destinations which teach courses relevant to your discipline
- Complete an online Expression of Interest.
Closing Dates for Expression of Interest Forms
Semester 1 Closing Date - 31 July
Semester 2 Closing Date - 31 January
After you have put in your expression of interest form, please be patient. We will contact you soon after the closing date with more information.
To participate in a Short-Term Experience, students are required to complete the following steps:
- Research and select an approved overseas program
- Complete an online Expression of Interest
- Submit your application for a Short-Term Experience [External Application]
- Read through the pre-departure site
You must be an active member of ilEAD or approved by a University Department to obtain your free travel insurance.