IT Team Leaders (ITTL) Group
The ITTL group is part of the overall management strategy within IT Services and reports through the CIO to the IT Management Team.
Terms of Reference
The primary objective of the ITTL group is to ensure there is clear communication at the Team Leader level within IT Services.
The ITTL group is responsible for the following:
- Delivery of operational support of IT services, across all teams, by ensuring:
- Timely incident resolution in accordance with the SLAs
- Reduction of outages to all business systems through proactive maintenance and management
- Implementation of IT projects in accordance with the IT Program of Work
- Advising the IT Services' Management team of hard (e.g. projects and procedures) and soft (e.g. staff morale) issues