Faculty of Business and Law
- Professor Stephen Nicholas, Pro Vice Chancellor
- Associate Professor Jim Psaros, Deputy Head of Faculty (Teaching and Learning), Director of Executive and Corporate Programs
- Associate Professor Amir Mahmood, Deputy Head of Faculty (International)
- Professor Ted Wright, Dean of Law
- Associate Professor Alison Dean, Dean of Business
Faculty of Education and Arts
- Michael Robertson, Faculty Executive Officer
- Dylan Mitchell, Executive Officer, School of Education
- Owen Jackson, Executive Officer, School of Humanities and Social Science
- Sue Butterworth, Executive Officer, School of Drama, Fine Art and Music
- Barry Nancarrow, Operations Manager, School of Drama, Fine Art and Music
Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Professor John Carter, Pro Vice Chancellor
- Professor Brett Ninness, Deputy Head of Faculty
- Dr Craig Wheeler, Assistant Dean Community Engagement
- Jenny Taylor, Partnerships and International Officer
- Professor Mark Jones, Head of School, School of Engineering
- Professor Bob Betz, Head of School, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- A/Professor Tony Williams, Head of School, School of Architecture and Built Environment
Faculty of Health
- Professor Nicholas Talley, Pro Vice-Chancellor
- Ms Judi Geggie, Assistant Dean Community Engagement
- Ms Elaine Terry, Faculty Executive Officer
Faculty of Science and Information Technology
- A/Professor Deborah Hodgson, Deputy Head, Faculty of Science and IT (Research and Community & Marketing)
Newcastle Innovation is the commercial arm of the University of Newcastle who facilitates the transfer of knowledge, technology, and scientific research from the University to industry and commercial partners, thus creating economic value.
Pro-Vice Chancellor: Pro Vice-Chancellors are responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for academic leadership, and the efficient and effective operation of their Faculty or unit. Each Faculty is comprised of a number of Schools.
Deputy Head of Faculty: The Deputy Head of Faculty is the standing Deputy to the Pro Vice-Chancellor, and acts as Acting Pro Vice-Chancellor in absences of the Pro Vice-Chancellor. The Deputy Head of Faculty also assists the Pro Vice-Chancellor in such matters as the Pro Vice-Chancellor may require.
Assistant Dean – Community Engagement: This position was established to provide both internal and external parties a contact within each Faculty (or School) for matters relating to engagement.
Faculty Executive Officer: The Faculty Executive Officer is a non-academic staff member who is responsible for the administration of their respective Faculty and who closely supports the Faculty’s Pro Vice Chancellor.
Head of School: The Head of School is responsible to the Pro Vice-Chancellor of the Faculty for the efficient and effective operation of the School and the appointment of Course Coordinators for each course offered by the School.
School Executive Officer: A School Executive officer is a non-academic staff member who is responsible for the administration of their respective School. They support both the Head of School and, to a lesser extent, the Faculty Executive Officer.
Partnerships and International Officer: A Partnerships and International Officer provides advice to the PVC and coordinates the management of partnerships, student recruitment, international and marketing matters.