Available in 2013
|Callaghan Campus||Semester 1|
Introduces design collaboration and project management within the context of project development. Applies the design process to the development of a domestic product. Also involves students in project initiation and specification documentation.
|Objectives||1. Project initiation processes.
2. Develops collaborative design capacities.
3. Provides design process management strategies.
4. Applies effective design documentation processes to recording of design processes
|Content||Students will complete exercises developing skills in the following areas:
1. Collaborative Design
2. Advanced workshop practices
3. Prototypes and their uses in the design process
4. Materials solution.
5. Learning Contracts
|Modes of Delivery||Internal Mode|
|Teaching Methods||Self Directed Learning
|Contact Hours||Studio: for 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term|
|Timetables||2013 Course Timetables for ARBE2503|