PM Research Paper
Available in 2013
|WebLearn GradSchool||Trimester 2|
Students undertake a supervised individual research project, culminating in the production of a final research report.
|Objectives||1. Understand of the research process through the selection and application of research strategies and methodologies appropriate to the discipline area generally and the topic area selected for study in particular.
2. Ability to complete a research report by developing, organizing, analyzing and presenting a coherent and well supported argument based on evidence.
|Content||1. Research methodology:
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Selection of research method
- Research design
2. Research Analysis:
- Data collection
- Data analysis
- Presentation of research results
- Research findings and Discussions
- Conclusions and recommendations
|Modes of Delivery||Distance Learning : IT Based
|Teaching Methods||Individual Supervision
Self Directed Learning
|Contact Hours||Self Directed Learning: for 10 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
Tutorial: for 3 hour(s) per Week for Full Term
|Timetables||2013 Course Timetables for ARBE6408|