FEE Information - HKMA
Master of Business Program Fees
- Students who commence in 2012 - HK$110,000 for 80 units
- Students who commence in 2011 - HK$95,000 for 80 units
- Students who commence in 2010 - HK$89,984 for 80 units
Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Program Fees
- Students who commence in 2013 - HK$295,000 for 240 units
- Students who commence in 2012 - HK$295,000 for 240 units
- Students who commence in 2011 - HK$242,300 for 240 units
- Students who commence in 2010 - HK$242,300 for 240 units
The Program Fee is payable directly to HKMA.
Students will be required to pay the Program Fee that is current at the time of admission. Should enrolment in the Program lapse, a student will be required to pay the Program Fee that is quoted at the time of readmission.
NOTE: Australian citizen students commencing study from 01 January 2012 will not be eligible for FEE-HELP.
Continuing students, who are already utilising FEE-HELP, are entitled to continue FEE-HELP arrangements until they finalise their current program.
Tuition fee rates for those students that elect to utilise FEE-HELP are available at http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/fees/postgraduate-domestic.html. Please note that the indicative program fees are those for a calendar year NOT the entire program of study. The fees listed in the indicative program fee table are the average price of a program per year. They are approximate values only. The actual annual program fee may vary depending on course selection.
Further information regarding FEE-HELP can be found at http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/fees/help/fee-help.html.
Census date information http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/fees/census-dates/.
FEE HELP Information Booklets are available at www.studyassist.gov.au.