Postgraduate Coursework Programs
If you’re looking to specialise or just give your career that extra edge, one of the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment’s postgraduate coursework degree programs could be your path to the next level.
We offer a variety of graduate certificates and masters programs in disaster preparedness and reconstruction, engineering and management, innovation and commercialisation, property, project management and architecture.
Whether you’re studying for the first time in years or continuing your education, there are plenty of options. You can choose to study in one of our world-class facilities or from the comfort of home, taking courses at your own pace. Check out each course’s handbook page for specific information about possible program pathways.
For more information on how to take the next step, visit the University’s postgraduate coursework site. We also offer a range of exciting opportunities for those wishing to undertake a masters or doctorate research higher degree with the Faculty.
- Graduate Certificate in Disaster Preparedness and Reconstruction
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering Science
- Graduate Certificate in Innovation and Commercialisation
- Graduate Certificate of Property
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management for the Built Environment