Environmental Science and Management Pathways
The following Suggested PATHWAYS documents give an indication of sets of courses meeting the program requirements that will prepare students for particular careers in the fields of Environmental Science and Management. They are not the only sets of courses that will take students to the same careers, and they are not the only careers these sets of courses will prepare students for.
Students are encouraged to investigate their individual interests, consulting with the Program Convenor and/or Head of Discipline for each major in determining how best to meet their needs.
The Program Handbook is the official document for all program details including course options, while Program Enrolment Checklists are also available to track your progress and ensure you are meeting the requirements of the program and your chosen major(s).
- Earth Systems Science Major - Environmental Scientist - Chemist
- Earth Systems Science Major - Environmental Scientist - Catchment and Land Management
- Earth Systems Science Major - Environmental Scientist - Mining and Land Rehabilitation
- Marine Science Major - Marine Science / Marine Biology / Fisheries Management
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Major - Conservation Biology
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Major - Environmental Scientist (Catchment and Land Management)
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity Major - Environmental Scientist-Ecologist