Bachelor of Medical Science Schedule
This schedule will be under review in 2013.
Faculty of Health
Admission to Candidature
1. An applicant for admission to candidature to Bachelor of Medical Science shall satisfy the appropriate admission criteria from the Faculty of Health Admission and Selection Policy.
2. Except with the permission of the Pro Vice-Chancellor, given only in exceptional circumstances, a candidate who withdraws from the program will not be permitted to re-enrol in the program.
Qualification for Admission to the Degree
3. To qualify for admission to the degree a candidate shall pass the program of study approved by the Academic Senate totalling 80 units.
Grading of Degree
(1) The Degree shall be conferred as an Honours Degree only. There shall be three classes of Honours: Class I, Class II and Class III. Class II shall have two divisions, namely Division 1 and Division 2.
(2) The classes of Honours shall be determined by the Pro Vice-Chancellor on the recommendation of the Head of School.
5. Except with the permission of the Pro Vice-Chancellor, a candidate shall complete the program in not more than two years of study.
|Date for Review||5 November 2013|
Notification added that this schedule will be under review in 2013, Governance and Policy, 5 November 2012.