Dr. Brett Turner
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Turner BD, Binning P, Sloan SW (2004) The CO2 enhanced removal of fluoride using a calcite permeable reactive barrier. Geochimica Cosmochimica Acta 68(11S), A460
2. Turner BD, Binning P, Sloan SW (2008) A calcite permeable reactive barrier for the remediation of Fluoride from spent potliner (SPL) contaminated groundwater. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology 95, 110–120. (PDF 892KB)
3. Sanjay S, Turner BD, Sloan SW (2008) Bicarbonate alkalinity effect on the fluoride removal efficiency of activated alumina. Geochimica et Cosmochemica Acta, 72(12), A823-A823, Supplement 1.
4. Turner B, Binning PJ, Sloan SW (2010) Impact of Phosphate on Fluoride Removal by Calcite. Environmental Engineering Science, 27(8), 643-650. (PDF 428KB)
5. Sleap SB, Turner BD, Krabbenhoft K, Sloan SW (2013). Effects of pCO2 on the removal of fluoride from wastewater by calcite. Journal of Environmental Engineering ASCE. 139(8), 1053-1061. (PDF 746 KB)
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.