Dr George Kouretzis
1. Bouckovalas GD and Kouretzis GP (2001) Stiff soil amplification effects in the 7 September 1999 Athens (Greece) earthquake. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 21/8, pp 671-687. (PDF 1.1 MB)
2. Bouckovalas GD, Kouretzis GP and Kalogeras I (2002) Site-specific analysis of strong motion data from the September 7, 1999 Athens, Greece earthquake. Natural Hazards-Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Vol. 27, Issues 1-2, pp 105-131. (PDF 2.86 MB)
3. Kouretzis GP, Bouckovalas GD and Gantes CJ (2006) 3-D shell analysis of cylindrical underground structures under seismic shear (S) wave action. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 26/10, pp 909-921. (PDF 432 KB)
4. Kouretzis GP, Bouckovalas GD and Gantes CJ (2007) Analytical calculation of blast-induced buried pipeline strains. International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 34, pp 1683-1704.
5. Karamitros DK, Bouckovalas GD and Kouretzis GP (2007) Stress analysis of buried steel pipelines at strike-slip fault crossings. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 27/3, pp 200-211.
6. Yiouta-Mitra P, Kouretzis G, Bouckovalas G and Sofianos A (2007) Effect of underground structures in earthquake resistant design of surface structures. Geotechnical Special Publications (160), American Society of Civil Engineers, ISBN 9781604237719.(PDF 1.48 MB)
7. Kouretzis GP, Bouckovalas GD and Karamitros DK (2011) Seismic verification of long cylindrical underground structures considering Rayleigh wave effects. Tunneling and Underground Space Technology, Vol. 26, pp 789-794.
8. Karamitros DK, Bouckovalas GD, Kouretzis GP and Gkesouli V (2011) An analytical method for the strength verification of buried steel pipelines at normal fault crossings. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 31, pp 1452-1464. (PDF 1.48 MB)
9. Kouretzis GP, Sloan SW, Carter JP (2013). Effect of interface friction on tunnel liner internal forces due to seismic S- and P-wave propagation. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 46, 41–51. (PDF 1.71MB)
10. Kouretzis GP, Sheng DC, Sloan SW (2013). Sand-pipeline-trench lateral interaction effects for shallow buried pipelines. Computers and Geotechnics. 54, 53-59. (PDF 2.17 MB)
11. Kouretzis GP, Andrianopoulos KI, Sloan SW, Carter JP (2014). Analysis of circular tunnels due to seismic P-wave propagation, with emphasis on unreinforced concrete liners. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 187-194. (PDF 1.76MB)
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.