Dr Majidreza Nazem
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Bagheri J, Moghadas MJ, Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (1998). Evaluation of retention of different restorative materials for erosive cervical lesions using a three-dimensional finite element analysis. Journal of Mashad Dental School, 22(1-2), 44-53.
2. Rezaee-Pajand M, Nazem M (2003). Elasto-plastic analysis of three-dimensional structures. Engineering Computations, 20(3), 274-295.(PDF 330KB)
3. Nazem M, Sheng DC, Carter JP (2006). Stress integration and mesh refinement for large deformation in geomechanics. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 65, 1002-1027. (Winner of the 2006 D.H. Trollope Medal) (PDF 421KB)
4. Krabbenhoft K, Damkilde L, Nazem M (2007). An implicit mixed enthalpy-temperature method for phase-change problems’. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 43, 233-241. (PDF 512KB)
5. Nazem M, Sheng DC, Carter JP, Sloan SW (2008). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for large strain consolidation problems. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 32(9), 1023-1050. (PDF 415KB)
6. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2009). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for dynamic analysis of geotechnical problems. Computers and Geotechnics, 36(4), 549-557 (PDF 742KB)
7. Sheng DC, Nazem M, Carter JP (2009). Some computational aspects for solving deep penetration problems in geomechanics. Computational Mechanics, 44(4), 549-561. (PDF 1912KB)
8. Nazem M, Carter JP, Sheng DC, Sloan SW (2009). Alternative stress-integration schemes for large-deformation problems of solid mechanics. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 45(12), 934-943. (PDF 739KB)
9. Nazem M, Rahmani I, Rezaee-Pajand M (2009). Nonlinear FE anaysis of reinforced concrete structures using a Tresca-type yield surface. Scientia Iranica International Journal of Science and Technology, 16(6), 512-519.
10. Carter JP, Nazem M, Airey DW, Chow SH (2010). Dynamic analysis of free-falling penetrometers in soil deposits (Keynote), Advances in analysis, modelling and design, Geotechnical Special publication, 199, 53-68.
11. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW (2010). Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian method for nonlinear problems of geomechanics (Keynote WCCM). IOP Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 10, 2010, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/10/1/012074.
12. Nazem M, Carter JP, Airey DW, Chow SH (2012). Dynamic analysis of a smooth penetrometer free-falling into uniform clay. Geotechnique, 62 (10), 893-905. (PDF 464 KB)
13. Kardani M, Nazem M, Abbo AJ, Sheng D, Sloan SW (2012). Refined h-adaptive procedures for geotechnical problems. Computational Mechanics, 49, 21-33. (PDF 1.4 MB)
14. Nazem M, Kardani M, Carter JP, Sheng D (2012). A comparative study of error assessment techniques for dynamic contact problems of geomechanics. Computers and Geotechnics, 40, 62-73. (PDF 2.5 MB)
15. Sabetamal H, Nazem M, Carter JP, Sloan SW (2014). Large deformation dynamic analysis of saturated porous media with applications to penetration problems. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 117-131. (PDF 4.52MB)
Numerical algorithms for large deformation problems in geomechanics, PhD Thesis in Geomechanics, The University of Newcastle, 2006.
Nonlinear analysis of three-dimensional continuous structure, MSc Thesis in Structural Engineering, Ferdowsi University of Mashad, 1996.
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.