Dr. Wojciech T. Solowski
Selected publications are available for download in PDF format below.
1. Solowski WT, Hofmann M, Hofstetter G, Sheng D, Sloan SW (2012) A comparative study of stress integration methods for the Barcelona Basic Model, Computers & Geotechnics 44:22-33. (PDF 437 KB)
2. Solowski WT, Sloan SW (2012) Equivalent stress approach in modelling unsaturated soils. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods is Geomechanics. 36:1667–1681 DOI:10.1016/j.compgeo.2012.03.007. (PDF 247KB)
3. Solowski WT, Gallipoli D (2010) Explicit stress integration with error control for the Barcelona Basic Model Part I: Algorithms formulations. Computers and Geotechnics, 37(1-2), 59-67. (PDF 267KB)
4. Solowski WT, Gallipoli D (2010) Explicit stress integration with error control for the Barcelona Basic Model Part II: Algorithms efficiency and accuracy. Computers and Geotechnics, 37(1-2), 68-81. (PDF 1.5MB)
5. Solowski WT (2008) Unsaturated Soils: constitutive modelling and explicit stress integration. PhD Thesis, Durham University, UK (PDF 4745KB)
1. Solowski WT, Gallipoli D (2006) A stress-strain integration algorithm for unsaturated soil elastoplasticity with automatic error control. In: Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering – Schweiger (ed.). Proceedings of the 6th European conference on numerical methods in geotechnical engineering, Graz, Austria, 6–8 September 2006. pp. 113-119. London: Taylor & Francis. (PDF 793KB)
2. Solowski WT, Gallipoli D (2007) Numerical integration of elasto-plastic constitutive models using the extrapolation method. In: Proceedings of the NUMOG X conference. Rhodes (Pande Pietruszczak Eds). Greece, 25-27 April 2007. pp. 211-217. London: Taylor & Francis. (PDF 1975KB)
3. Solowski WT, Crouch RS, Gallipoli D (2008) A multi-cell extension to the Barcelona Basic Model. Proceedings of First European Conference on Unsaturated Soils E-UNSAT 2008 (Toll , Augarde, Gallipoli, Wheeler Eds.), Durham, 2-4 July 2008. pp. 727-733. London:Taylor & Francis. (PDF 319KB)
Copyright of the papers rests with a variety of different parties. They are made available solely on the same basis that the researcher would supply a single copy of a paper to an individual. It is up to you to ensure that your use of a paper does not infringe copyright law.