Mr Made Dodiek Wirya Ardana
- 1999 MT - (Magister Teknik) equivalent to Master of Science (M.Sc) in Geotechnical Engineering – Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) – Surabaya, Indonesia
- 1994 ST - (Sarjana Teknik ) equivalent to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Civil Engineering – Udayana University, Bali – Indonesia
- 1999 Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Engineering Faculty, Udayana University, Bali – Indonesia. (1999 - present)
- 1996 Master Student – Engineering Education Development Program, Asian Development Bank Scholarship.
- 1994 Engineer – private contractor in Bali – 2.5 years
- Soft Soil
- Soil improvement
- Dr Cholachat Rujikiatkamjorn
- Professor Buddhima Indraratna
Numerical and Experimental Modelling of the Effects of Prefabricated Vertical Drain Installation on Smear Zone Characteristics
The study addresses the characterization of the extent of smear zone with importance on soil structure disturbance surrounding the drain due to its installation. The study will lead to better and realistic estimation of the soil settlement due to use of vertical drains.