Procedure for Paper Submission
To submit your paper for review for inclusion in the symposium program:
- Submit an MS Word file, double-spaced in Times New Roman 12-pt font to the conference email address WBRS2009@newcastle.edu.au
- Papers must reach the convenor by October 1st, 2009.
- The first page of your paper should be a title page including the names and affiliations of all authors, and full contact details of the corresponding author. Include an abstract of between 300 and 400 words on the second page. The main text of your paper should begin on page three and no author identifying information should be included from this point. Papers should not exceed 6000 words.
- Indicate on the second page of your paper, after your abstract, whether your paper is a competitive paper or working paper.
- Papers will be reviewed using a blind procedure. Therefore author identifiers should not appear in the main body of the paper.
- All papers will be evaluated based on the following criteria: scientific merit, relevance to the future of the world of wine, and ability to generate interest and discussion.
- We reserve the right to assign submissions to session formats.
- All accepted full papers will be published in the Symposium CD with an ISBN.
Selected best papers will be reviewed for possible publication in the International Journal of Wine Business Research.