Results-Based Accountability TM: Essential Resources
This is a ‘how to’ book on accountability for public and private sector agencies, communities, school districts, cities, counties, states and nations. It is an antidote to all the overly complex and jargon-laden methods foisted on us in the past.
Price: $29.50 (inc gst)
This internationally acclaimed video workshop by Mark Friedman introduces the Results Accountability framework. The video also illustrates the applicability of Results-Based Accountability to both cross-community quality of life improvements and the management of programs, agencies, and service systems.
The three hour DVD, which can be watched in its entirety or in chapters, highlights a full presentation of the framework, including how to:
- establish results and indicators of community well-being use results to drive decision making and budgeting
- identify performance measures for programs, agencies, and service
- use performance measures to improve performance and link program accountability to cross community efforts
- Learn to move from talk to action quickly and apply the RBA concepts to real work in highly interactive, hands-on, "Turn the Curve" exercises.
- Also enjoy the question and answer section with Mark.
Price: $96.80 (inc gst)
Send us an email to order resources or call the Family Action Centre on 02 4921 6403.