Critical development studies: Decolonising research
A commitment to social justice and transformative politics both within Australia and internationally underpins this research area. CURS researchers work collaboratively with Indigenous people, social movements and non-governmental organisations and policy-makers locally and in the Asia-Pacific region, to address the spatial dimensions of human and environmental vulnerability and to help build spaces of possibility.
- Collaborative approaches to strengths based development
- Weaving Lives:Collaborative Research in north-east Arnhem Land
- Learning in a cross-cultural context
- Identifying and addressing the impacts of climate change and nationalism in the Arctic
- Governance and the South Pacific