Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment International Student Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate or pre-professional program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new student of the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolling in an undergraduate or pre-professional program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Be enrolling full-time at the Callaghan Campus
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying international student
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A scanned copy of your complete application for admission to the University of Newcastle. Please email to email@example.com with the subject line 'Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment International Student Scholarship'
Up to twelve (12) scholarships will be offered: four (4) per School within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment. The scholarships provide payment of 25% of tuition fees each semester for the duration of an undergraduate or pre-professional program, subject to semester review and a maximum tenure of five (5) years.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937