Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment Indigenous Australian Engineering Summer School (IAESS) Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2008 to assist former IAESS students with establishment costs associated with commencing studies in an undergraduate degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan or Central Coast Campus.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in any program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
- Be enrolling at the Callaghan or Central Coast campus
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 20 units in the first semester of study
- Have participated in a previous Indigenous Australian Engineering Summer School program (held at any University campus)
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
There is currently no limit on the total number of scholarships available per year. The scholarship provides a benefit of $1000 payable in a lump sum payment after the semester 1 census date.
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of participation in a previous IAESS.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937