Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association (HVFLPA) Scholarship
Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association: www.hvflpa.org.au
This scholarship was established by the Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association (HVFLPA) to assist law students during their education at the University of Newcastle.
The HVFLPA is committed to assisting students during their time at university and to providing continuing education to Family Law Solicitors.
The HVFLPA is a volunteer operated, non profit organisation that has been operating for almost 30 years, and is open to all family law practitioners local to the Hunter Valley.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor of Laws program or any combined degree which incorporates a Bachelor of Law at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Have completed at least 60 units of law courses
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
- Not hold another scholarship
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
Pdf application form available on the HVFLPA website, here: www.hvflpa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/HVFLPA-Scholarship-Application-Form1.pdf Submit to email@example.com
Two (2) scholarships are available, valued at $2500 each, payable in a lump sum payment after the relevant semester census date
To apply for this scholarship, please:
1. Select 'Apply for this Scholarship' above and complete the online application form; 2. Fill out the pdf application form available on the HVFLPA website, here:
1. Select 'Apply for this Scholarship' above and complete the online application form;
2. Fill out the pdf application form available on the HVFLPA website, here:www.hvflpa.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/HVFLPA-Scholarship-Application-Form1.pdf
The application form will give you the opportunity to demonstrate both your need for financial assistance and your long-term career aspirations and will let the reviewers know about you as a student and as an active member of the community.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the completion of the above application form, which is to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Preference will be given to applicants who have a demonstrated interest in Family Law.
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937