Delta Electricity Undergraduate Scholarship for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students
This scholarship was established to recognise a commitment to higher education by Delta Electricity. Created in 2007, the scholarships are intended to offer financial support to young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander undergraduate students at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast campus.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Be enrolled at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus
- Completed at least 60 units of current program
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be under 21 years of age at the completion of the first calendar year of study
- Be a resident of the Central Coast or Lake Macquarie areas
- Not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit
- Not have previously received this scholarship
|Scholarship Amount: $2,500||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, namely Grade Point Average (GPA).
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937