Lions Club of The Entrance Undergraduate Scholarship
The Lions Club of The Entrance
This scholarship was established by Lions Club of The Entrance to encourage and support students from Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College or from other Central Coast High Schools to study enrolling at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the first year of an Undergraduate program at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled at the University of Newcastle, Central Coast Campus
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Be a New Zealand Citizen or Be a Permanent Resident
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A verified copy of your current Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card, if applicable. (copy signed by a Justice of the Peace)
|Scholarship Amount: $500||Number of scholarships available: 1|
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of academic merit, namely HSC performance or other entrance requirements.
* Preference will be given first to students from The Tuggerah Lakes Secondary College and then from other Central Coast High Schools.
* Preference will be given to students who are the holder of a current Centrelink Low Income Health Care Card;
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937