Residential Life Scholarship
Residential Colleges Fund
This scholarship was established in 2010 to be awarded to the most deserving applicant on the basis of contributions to the resident body, participation in college events and personal qualities.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a resident of any Residential College at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled in any degree program at the University of Newcastle
- Be enrolled full-time.
- Not have previously received this scholarship
- Not have previously completed a degree
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement (no more than 2 A4 pages) outlining your involvement in all aspects of college life including academic, social, sporting and community life
One (1) scholarship will be offered annually. The scholarship provides the benefit of $500 payable as a lump sum payment after the semester 1 census date.
Selection of the scholar will be on the assessment of the required written statement
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937