Rotary Club Belmont Nursing Scholarship
Rotary Club Belmont
This scholarship was established by the Rotary Club of Belmont to provide financial support to second and third year Bachelor of Nursing students that are eligible for practical placements in 2013 and enrolled at the University of Newcastle.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the second (2nd) or third (3rd) year of a Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Newcastle
- Be eligible to undertake a student practical placement in 2013
- Not have previously completed a degree
If this documentation is not provided your application will not be processed.
After you have submitted your application, please print off the cover sheet provided and attach a copy of each piece of required documentation to it before sending in.
- A written statement (2 x A4 Pages Maximum) outling financial disadvantage and/or caring responsibilities that will impact on your nursing placement, and how the scholarship would personally benefit you.
Two (2) scholarships are available, valued at $1500 each and payable in a lump sum payment
Selection of the scholar will be on the basis of:
- Assessment of the required written statement
- Performance at an interview (if required by the Selection Committee)
University of Newcastle
Phone: (02) 49216404 or (02) 49216539
Fax: (02) 49216937