- Epidemiology and Pharmaco-Economics course in the Master of Pharmacy Program.
- Bachelor of Medicine - clinical pharmacology and evidence-based-medicine program and Master of Pharmacy - pharmacoepidemiology and pharmacoeconomics; critical appraisal and evidence-based practice program.
- Physiotherapy program
- Bachelor of Medicine program - Public Health
- Postgraduate Pharmaco-Epidemiology Program
- Drug and Alcohol post-grad course (MEDI6130 Basis of Drug/Alcohol Problems)
- Management Committee of the NSW CHeReL data linkage project
- Area Quality Use of Medicines Committee which oversees development of medicines safety across the Hunter New England Health Service
- Advisor to NSW Health on toxicology matters
- NSW Therapeutic Assessment Group member
- Advisory Committee of the Asthma Foundation of NSW Hunter Outreach project
- Australian Lung Foundation
- Steering Committee of Pharmacy Graduate Training Course, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (NSW branch)
- Prescribing Intervention Working Group of the National Prescribing Service and Pharmacy Reference Group
- NHMRC expert lead - clinical guidelines working group
- Commonwealth Department of Health – toxicology advice in major incidents
- Workshops for the National Prescribing Service on evidence-based- medicine
- Complementary Medicines Evaluation Committee, Commonwealth Department of Health
- Technical Advisor to the Secretariat for the Expert Consultation on Essential Medicines for Children, World Health Organisation, Geneva
- Short courses on pharmacoepidemiology/ pharmacoeconomics for the World Health Organisation.
- Chair of the WHO (Geneva) Technical Development Group writing guidelines for the pharmacotherapy of opiate dependence
- Consultant for WHO (occasionally AusAID) in mainly developing countries dealing with aspects of implementation of national medicines policies
- Examiner for the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh