Travel Rates/Allowances

For information on travel rates and allowances, please refer to Travel in the Policy Library. Please note that there is a form there for visitors/conjoints/casual staff, and staff have their reimbursement done through Spendvision.

Kilometreage - Private Motor Vehicle Use

Where staff are required, or elect and are approved to use their own private vehicle on official business they will be reimbursed at the Australian Tax Office Rate as determined from time to time.

These rates will be applied to claims received by the Accounts Payable Section.

Reimbursement of kilometreage to Central Coast Campus will not be paid unless there are exceptional circumstances, and with the approval of the Pro Vice Chancellor Central Coast Campus.