Role of Commercial Services
Commercial Services takes the lead with holistic commercial procurement and contract management strategies across the University non-salary expenditure categories to achieve growth in benefits, reductions in risk, reductions in cost, enhanced commercial efficiencies and improved client satisfaction.
Procurement services offered include:
- Initiation and lead of policy review and development of University sourcing projects
- Providing, developing and maintaining commercial relationships
- Establish and maintain internal and external relationship networks
- Contract management strategies for the University's major expenditure categories, sourcing and outsourcing strategies
- Negotiation and contract management skills
The Commercial Operations team coordinates and facilitates the efficient operation of the University's various commercial processes, systems and support services, including:
- Management of the University's fleet
- Operating leasing facilities
- Tendering, quotation and ordering systems and processes
- Administration, management and development of the University's commercial and procurement systems
We aim at providing best value for money in the timely delivery of goods, service and capacity to enable our customers to execute their operations and achieve their objectives within a fair and transparent commercial partnership provided by our vendors.
Our customers cover all the University divisions and faculties seeking procurement support services.
Commercial Services does business with a range of vendors and is actively working at increasing its sources of supply from local and socially responsible suppliers.
Contact Commercial Services on firstname.lastname@example.org