The University of Newcastle has negotiated site licences for the following products. A site licence allows staff and students of the University to download the software on to their personal computer at no cost to the individual.
Note: A current Uni-ID/Student Number and password are required to download this software.
It is recommended that earlier versions of Endnote be uninstalled before a new version is installed. NOTE: Users who install X5 should apply all program updates as they become available. These updates contain the latest updates and fixes.
Check http://endnote.com/downloads/available-updates for the latest available updates.
- For Windows - X6.0.1 (70MB)
- For Windows - X7 (86MB) This version is for Office 2013. Installation and use of this version is not supported by the Library
- For Mac OS X - X5 (167MB)
- For Mac OS X - X7 (63 MB) Download and install this file, then download and install the update below. This version is for Maverick OS. Installation and use of this version is not supported by the Library.
- For Mac OS X - X7 update (12.8MB) Both files must be installed. Installation and use of this version is not supported by the Library.
- For Windows (669MB) (Download,unzip, double click the .exe, follow on-screen instructions, allow installation of additional software components if requested
- Annual licence renewal file for v. 10 and v.11