myHub Billing and Payments
Each time a bill is generated, students are notified by NUmail (student email) and are able to access it through myHUB.
Will my library and on-campus accommodation fees be included in this new service?
The current payment method for library fines can be found at How do I pay a library fine?
For all information regarding Accommodation fees access the Payment of accommodation fees website.
- view your financial status and previous payments
- make online payments (processes payments straight away)
- use alternative payment methods (require up to 4 working days to process payments)
- print a paper bill
After you have logged into myHub using your student ID and password, you are able to view your current semester/trimester bill. By following the link to "account enquiry" you will see your student financial history. This web page shows details of charges raised and payments made against your account. Current amounts outstanding are available and your payment history is displayed. Students with overdue debts will see information about these charges by choosing the “Overdue Amount” link.
Payment methods available
Online Payment Method–BPOINT
- Online payments forward students to the Commonwealth Bank’s secure, PCI compliant payment portal BPOINT where the myHub payment selection will be displayed in the portal. By selecting MasterCard or Visa and entering valid credit/debit card details your account is automatically updated in real time.
To view a tutorial video on BPOINT, please click here.
Alternative payment methods
Please note that these options will incur delays in payment processing and the subsequent update of your account could take up to 4 working days. All Tax Invoices include the relevant details for:
- BPAY - Biller code and Reference Number
- Australia Post: Online, Phone or Branch payments - Biller Code, Reference number and contact details. For branch payments, print relevant Tax Invoice and ensure that the barcode is clear and scannable
- University Cashiers - Print relevant Rax Invoice and pay in person at the Callaghan or Ourimbah Cashiers. The Cashiers are open 9am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Using the "Print This Bill" option at the bottom of your bill, you are able to print out a hardcopy of your account which will include the Biller codes and reference numbers unique to this account for all the alternative payments methods offered.
For further information or enquiries in relation to the system, please contact UoN Enquiries on 02 4921 5000.