- How do I follow the progress of my requests?
- What does it mean when the Status of my request is ...?
- My document is missing pages / poor quality.
- I've forgotten my password.
- Where will my request be delivered?
- How do i view a PDF document?
1. How do I follow the progress of my requests?click to hideclick to show
At the top of the request form you will see two options to view the progress of your request.
List Open Requests: Click this link to view your requests that have not yet been completed.
All Requests: Click this link to view your past and current requests. You can check on an item by clicking on it's request number.
Search Requests: Click this link to check the progress of your requests. This option allows you to search your requests by title or keyword.
2. What does it mean when the Status of my request is ... ?click to hideclick to show
|PROCESSED||Action has been taken by staff, such as placed your request with a supplier.|
|DELIVERED||Your request has been delivered or is available for pick up at you home library.|
|ENTERED||You have successfully entered your request. Inter Library Services staff will now process your request.|
3. My document is missing pages / poor quality.click to hideclick to show
If there is any problem with the quality of the image or missing pages please contact:
Inter Library Services
Phone: 02 492 15940
4. I've forgotten my password.click to hideclick to show
Click the forgotten password link on the get it login page to have your password sent to your University email address.
5. Where will my request be delivered?click to hideclick to show
You will be notified via email that your requested item has arrived.
Copies of articles / chapters from books, etc will be delivered electronically to your University email address and Loans will be awaiting your collection on the ‘Holdshelf’ at your home library.
6. How do I view a PDF document?click to hideclick to show
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat reader installed to view PDF Documents. A free download is available at: http://www.adobe.com/au/