Printing from your desktop
The staff printing service is available to all University users who have been allocated a University-owned computer that conforms to the Managed Operating Environment, and who have access to a printer in their organisational unit.
Generally, this service applies to University staff and Research Higher Degree students, and to TAFE staff located at the Ourimbah campus. Access to facilities by any individual staff member will be dependant on the range of printers available in a particular area.
The following support for staff printing is available by contacting the 17triplezero IT Service Desk:
- configuring printer access from individual workstations
- troubleshooting printer connectivity problems, and
- installing and configuring new printers.
Organisational units are responsible for all costs associated with printing for their staff, research students, conjoints, affiliates and visitors. These may include purchase/lease costs, upgrades, consumables, warranty coverage and repairs undertaken outside the warranty period.
- supply and installation of printer consumable items including paper, toner and maintenance kits
- basic troubleshooting such as clearing paper jams