Student, Visitor and Conjoint Reimbursement Form

Please note the following important points prior to lodging this claim.

This form is for the use of Students, Visitors and Conjoints only. Staff now claim reimbursements through the Spendvision expense management system.

For all claims you will need to know the Cost Collector, Account Code and GST Code. If you are unsure please liaise with your University Staff Contact or Management Accountant.

Visitors will need an active Creditor Code.

Once you have completed the relevant sections of the claim form, please print the form and sign where indicated.

Copies of all receipts must be attached to the completed claim form. Photo copies are accepted but if you have misplaced any receipts you will need to submit a Statutory Declaration witnessed by a Justice of the Peace. Please ensure that all small dockets are collated and attached to an A4 sheet of paper.

Organise the relevant approval and certification of your claim and send with receipts to Accounts Payable in the Student Services Building.

Please use the following links dependent on the type of bank account you have.

Australian bank account Overseas bank account