Request a telephone service

 Phone image

Requests for new handsets, or relocation of phone numbers and/or handsets must be made via the 17triplezero IT Service Desk.


iPhone image

Mobile services

Requests for mobile phones must be made using the Mobile Services Request form.
When completed and signed by the delegated authority, the form can be faxed to the 17triplezero IT Service Desk on (02) 492 17087, or deposited in the Service Desk drop box located in the foyer of the CT Building.