- Student Feedback on the University of Newcastle (SFUN)Your experience, your sayWe listened and made improvements
Student Feedback on the University of Newcastle (SFUN)
In October, 2010 over four thousand students provided feedback in the SFUN survey about non-academic services at the University of Newcastle (UoN).
In 2010 you liked:
- the library
- the convenience of the Hubs
- the efficient and helpful service from 17000 phone support
- general access computers
- the shuttle buses service and the friendly helpful drivers
- access to counselling services
You asked for and we provided:
- more affordable food and beverage options
- a greater variety of food and beverages, including healthier and diet-specific options
- more and clearer information about what services are available and how to access them
- better wireless coverage and connectivity for laptops
- clearer signage for buildings, facilities, services and car parking, and for the routes to get to them
- better management and more availability of parking
These and other issues have been worked on over 2011 and currently to continuously improve your experiences with non-academic services.
In Semester 2 2012 SFUN will again ask you for your feedback on:
- the University's progress on your suggestions from 2010
- your experiences with new initiatives across the University
- your ideas for further improvements
Stay tuned for your SFUN survey request, delivered to your student email.
If you would like more information on SFUN 2012, please email: email@example.com