Ms Ann-Louise Lettoof
|Work Phone||(02) 4921 6616|
|Fax||(02) 4921 7222|
|Office||HC28, Hunter Building|
- Bachelor of Applied Science, NSW Institute of Technology, 1981
- Health Science Undergraduate Education
- Medical Biochemistry
Applied Sciences with special focus on Medical Biochemistry.
Fields of Research
|110199||Medical Biochemistry And Metabolomics Not Elsewhere Classified||100|
Ann-Louise lectures and tutors to a variety of Health Science students - including Haematology / Biochemistry to Medical students and a variety of topic areas to Nursing students.
She is the Human Bioscience Coordinator for Nursing, and is currently involved in the ongoing development of the 'HUBS" courses in Nursing to be delivered as online as well as face to face.
- Providing appropriate tutor guides and training to support staff
- Development and integration of Human Bioscience courses and components in the Nursing program
- Effective assessment tools for large student numbers
- Flexible delivery of subject matter – development of resources, activities, interactive online tutorials, use of suitable multimedia, effective online formative and summative assessment.