Conjoint Prof. Stephen Lawrence
|Work Phone||(02) 9810 8263|
|Fax||(02) 9555 5155|
School of Engineering
The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Construction Materials
- Masonry Structures
- Structural Engineering
Analysis, design and experiments on masonry materials and structures, with particular emphasis on flexural tensile strength, bending, reliability, fire resistance and durability.
Stochastic analysis of masonry.
Numerical modelling of masonry structures.
Development of codes and standards.
- Behaviour of unreinforced masonry structures
- Bond and flexural resistance of masonry
- Reliability of structural masonry
- Fire resistance of masonry
- Development of codes and standards for masonry
Fields of Research
|090599||Civil Engineering Not Elsewhere Classified||85|
|120299||Building Not Elsewhere Classified||15|