Contracts Manager» search for more Jobs
Contacts managers are employed by contactors on large building projects where the scope of work to be undertaken involves a highly complex contractual arrangement. A contracts manager needs to be able to demonstrate a solid background in contracts management and an exposure to the construction industry (civil and build).
Contracts managers oversee a team of contact administrators and may be involved in more that one project at a time. Contacts managers assist to ensure that schedules are met, as per contractual arrangements with contractors, subcontractors, engineers and the client.
Contract Managers may perform the following tasks:
- Set up systems and procedures to ensure best practice
- Analyse all contract documentation and associated subcontracts
- Lead the delivery of all aspects of the service in line with contractual and quality requirements
- Contribute to the senior management team
- Proactice engagement with the client for delivery of contractual documentation
- Track and manage all variations, and centralise communications
- Report directly to the senior project manager/managing director
Also have a look at the roles of a contracts administrator.