Research Manager» search for more Jobs
Research and Development managers plan, administer and review the Research and Development program and activities of an organisation.
Research and Development managers may perform the following tasks:
- direct the development of research and development strategies, policies and plans
- lead major research projects and coordinate the activities of other research workers
- keeps an eye on the costs and assess the benefits of research and development activities
- interpret the results of research projects and recommend new products or services
- provide advice on research and development options available to the organisation
- monitor any developments in the research area and work out how these may affect the organisation
- publish results of significant research projects.