How can I apply?
Applications for the pre-semester 2, 2013 Bridging and Refresher courses will open on Monday 10 June 2013.
To enrol you will need to access the University online registration system prior to the commencement of your selected Bridging and Refresher Course(s). Bridging courses are designated as non-enrolment based activities.
- Log in here using your User Name and Password.
- Click on ‘Other Registrations’ on the left hand menu
- Look under English Language and Foundation Studies Centre and identify the EPSB course code and course name – click ‘Register’
- Identify the ‘Session’ you wish to attend - click ‘Book’.
- This will return you to your home page and a message will appear in a box at the top of the screen indicating that you are now registered for this activity.
The record of your enrolment can be found under Current Registrations on the left hand menu of the Registration System. Please print a copy of your class time and location.
PLEASE NOTE: Bridging courses start on the day and at the time published on the Registration System and run over a number of consecutive days.
You may enrol in a maximum of 4 Bridging courses. Be sure to avoid timetable clashes.
Next you will need to self-enrol in the Blackboard site for your Bridging and Refresher course. Visit Online Resources for information on how to do this.
For more information on how to find class room locations visit Campus Maps.
What are the costs?
There are no charges for the Bridging courses offered in 2013.