Skill Building Lectures are a unique chance for you to build extra credentials for your resume or simply learn about topics that interest you. Normally attending these sorts of lectures would cost significant sums of money, but they are free for iLEAD participants.
These lectures take various formats and are presented by both academics from the University and external experts. We ask our presenters to make the skill-building lectures as hands on and practical as possible with real life take home skills!
The lectures are based on the three iLEAD program themes:
- Leadership in an International Context
- International Awareness
- Community, Diversity and Pluralism
Previous Skill-building Lectures have included:
- The Psychology of Effective Leadership
- Climate Change and the Hungry Tide
- Australia and the Middle East: Why 140 years of engagement?
- Emotional Intellegience in Leadership
To find out more about upcoming lectures, see the folder titled 'Skill-building Lectures' on Blackboard.