To join iLEAD, complete the online induction below and then self-enrol in the iLEAD Blackboard site.
The iLEAD Program is administered via the iLEAD Blackboard site.
What is the online induction?
The online induction discusses the main areas of participation required to complete the program, and also outlines the importance of maintaining a checklist and keeping a portfolio about your iLEAD experience.
How long does the online induction take?
The online induction should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. All the information provided in the induction is repeated on Blackboard.
Complete the Online Induction
- iLEAD Program Online Induction
- Short iLEAD Program Online Induction - For inbound Study Abroad & Exchange students and Post Graduate Course Work Students ONLY
How do I self enrol in Blackboard?
- Login to Blackboard
- Go to the 'Previous Course Sites' tab (2nd tab along the top) and enter 'iLEAD' into 'Search Other Sites'
- Below the Organisation ID, there is a grey drop-down arrow. Click on the arrow and select 'Enrol' followed by 'Submit'
- The iLEAD Blackboard site should now be available
Note: You can only complete the above steps if you are a current student and your account is active.