UoNline mobile support
Pilot project, 2014
Stay connected with UoNline support wherever you are. Find support resources and video guides for Blackboard, Echo360, Turnitin and other teaching and learning systems. Find contact and event information about the Centre for Teaching and Learning. Find help with IT support for connecting your mobile device on campus. It's UoNline, just in time!Features:
- Support - Links to online information for students and staff about UoNline tools like Blackboard, Echo360 and Turnitin.
- Videos - Guides to using UoNline tools to watch whenever - and wherever - you like.
- Study skills - Links to Learning Development resources available for students.
- Courses - Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
- News - A selection of latest headlines and news feeds; browse and search recent articles.
- Events - Always know what events the Centre for Teaching and Learning is planning.
- Venues - Find out where CTL activities are taking place.
- People - Search the directory for CTL staff. Send an email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone's address book.
- Library - Browse the NEWCAT+ library catalog, book a study space, and even check today's opening hours while on the go.
- WiFi help - Links to information provided by IT Services on how to get your mobile device connected to the University Network.
- IT help - Links to support from IT Services.
- Ideas - Search, browse, download and share images from Centre for Teaching and Learning collections to promote successful online teaching and learning.
Blackboard Mobile Learn
Note: Some resources may include information about features that are not available in the University's current version of Blackboard
BlackBerry® Smartphone devices
HP web OS devices
iPhone®, iPod Touch®, and iPadTM