HRonline - Payslips
- Full-time/part-time, ongoing/fixed term contract professional and academic staff can receive their payslips in HRonline only.
- Casual staff members who have accepted the terms and conditions of computing access at the University, will also receive their payslips in HRonline only. If the terms and conditions of computing use have not been accepted, payslips will be mailed to postal addresses. Payslips will still be viewable through HRonline should they log in and use the system at a later date.
- Casual staff members are encouraged to accept the terms and conditions of computing use and hence take advantage of the features offered within HRonline.
- Staff members who take a period of paid leave in excess of 3 months will have their payslips mailed to their postal address during this time. On their return from leave, their payslip will revert to being delivered in HRonline only.
- Staff members who receive payments after their appointment at the University has ended, will have their payslip mailed to their postal address.